About Me

My photo
I am a very funny girl. I'm that crazy type thats loud and can find myself even annoying at times. I don't ever have any regrets and try to live my life to my fullest, just like my mommy told me. I am young and I don't take a lot of crap but the stuff i have had has made me a stronger person.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

For you Deshun.

Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.

Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to be with you forever.

I know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I am loved by you.

if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.


We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment