About Me

My photo
I am a very funny girl. I'm that crazy type thats loud and can find myself even annoying at times. I don't ever have any regrets and try to live my life to my fullest, just like my mommy told me. I am young and I don't take a lot of crap but the stuff i have had has made me a stronger person.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fakers

Fake people get on my nerves so much & they just do it so that they can be so damn noisy. Apparently they aren't getting enough attention at home. Not our problems you don't need to go and spread stupid shit about people. We all deserve to live our lives peacefully. So quite the drama and turn your two face self around. I personally don't enjoy hearing you gossip your latest news. I have a life & if i wanted to be like you trust me i would of already found a way to do so with out being a jocker. Ya digg. So shut your messy selfs up Jessika Bass & Kahlee Smith. Both yall look like men anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment