About Me

My photo
I am a very funny girl. I'm that crazy type thats loud and can find myself even annoying at times. I don't ever have any regrets and try to live my life to my fullest, just like my mommy told me. I am young and I don't take a lot of crap but the stuff i have had has made me a stronger person.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

For you I will.

All the moments that we are apart,
I will always know we are the first in each others heart.
I love you more then you will ever know,
Sometimes i know i may not show.
No matter what anyone else thinks or says,
Your worth each tear that i shed.
I cant wait until we are actually together,
And i know that when that happens it will be forever.
Nothing can ever get in between you and I,
Not even if one of us was to die.
YOur worth more then a million bucks,
With out you present in my life i know it will suck.
I can not wait until we are married,
The love i have for you will not change from what i had already carried.
Your my boo for ever in a life time,
& i would do anything for you even if that ment a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment