About Me

My photo
I am a very funny girl. I'm that crazy type thats loud and can find myself even annoying at times. I don't ever have any regrets and try to live my life to my fullest, just like my mommy told me. I am young and I don't take a lot of crap but the stuff i have had has made me a stronger person.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mhmm. SMH

So lately i been thinking when we all get together on family holidays everyone will have a mother to be with for their holiday and my siblings and I are unfortunate not to have one. Its finna be a hard time but im going to need some way to get over that fact.

Yesterday ( August 7, 2010) there was a party that i went to. I met some really neat boys and got the chance to chill with a lot of females and also my cousin. The whole time though it was hard because i was missing my best male friend his name is Dexter. I really wish i didn't have to move away because of the friends i lost. Although i still talk to them its nothing like when i used to hang out with them. For the longest i did think Dexter hated me, boy was i wrong.! yesh. My mind sometimes doesn't work right. I'm glad we are just friends and know that right now nothing is going to happen between us as a relationship goes. Maybe one day we can just be close again.(:
Yesterday my dumb phone also broke. I was so mad, but i noticed im different in a bad way with out it.

JESSIE TOPIC!!! - I live with my uncle fathers daughter, Jessie, She is 17 years old but somedays i feel that im more older then her because she is such a little kid. She maybe smarter and know a larger vocabulary then i do but that just means she takes school a little more seriously then i do. She doesn't know how to have fun but thats her missing out not me. I dont know how i made it this far living in the house with her. Its been 3 months and its been the hardest 3 months outta my life here having to deal with her. I think it will be better once she moves out. I so cant wait (:

UGHH!! so recently i have decided that i have been wanting to loose weight i think i am fat. I dont care what anyone thinks. I want to drop 30 pounds before school starts . I hope i can live up to it. I hate being fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment