About Me

My photo
I am a very funny girl. I'm that crazy type thats loud and can find myself even annoying at times. I don't ever have any regrets and try to live my life to my fullest, just like my mommy told me. I am young and I don't take a lot of crap but the stuff i have had has made me a stronger person.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

family struggles.

My mom and dad both were drug addicts. There lives pertained to nothing but drugs and the amount of things they got. My Siblings and I were neglected abused. We all got placed in different foster homes but never stayed in one. As days and years went on nothing changed by parents decisions of how much drugs and getting high were important to them. They choose drugs over us. We all have fought for freedom and to be left alone, nothings worked. I know one thing though i have gotten stronger over this and will not be associated to you if your the type thats mean to parents. I have recently lost my mom and will pay more money than i will have in a whole life savings probably to have her back in my life. I know that we all make mistakes but she is someone that i am more than willing to forgive. My mom was best and i remember a lot from her. I wasn't even living with her at the time she died and was young when i got taken from her. I would of loved staying longer so that i could learn more about her. I miss you mommy and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment